iD Pants Maxi - Medium - Case - 8 Packs of 14
Out of stock
£0.66 per unit
|Size||XS - Extra Small||S - Small||M - Medium||L - Large||XL - Extra Large|
|Waist||50-70cm, 20-28-inch||60-90cm, 24-35-inch||80-120cm, 32-47-inch||100-145cm, 39-57-inch||130-170cm, 51-67-inch|
Exempt from VAT for personal or domestic use. Learn more.
iD Pants are pull up briefs designed to allow allow you to maintain your independence and enjoy life to the full. They offer an ideal solution for managing heavy urinary incontinence. Easy to use, iD Pants can be worn and taken off like any regular underwear. These products combine comfort and discretion due to their elasticated waist and cotton feel backsheet. MAXI is designed for night usage.
Features and Benefits
- Odour Control - An odour control system present in the absorbent core prevents the formation of ammonia and thus of unpleasant odours.
- Fast Absorption - The acquisition layer promotes the fast passage of urine through to a multi-layer absorbent core containing SAP (Super Absorbent Polymers). SAP is designed to absorb and lock urine inside the core of the pad, reducing the risk of rewetting.
- Perfect Fit - The elasticated zones of our products ensure an anatomical adaptation to the body for maximum comfort and discretion.
- Cotton Feel - A soft textile back sheet provides maximum comfort and discretion.
- Anti Leakage Protection - Integrated anti leak cuffs made of waterproof material help to prevent side leakage, maintaining security and discretion.
- Dermatologically Tested - iD products are dermatologically tested, and proven to not cause skin irritations.
- No Latex - Our products are latex free.
|Family Name||iD Pants|
|Absorption Drops||8 Drops|
|Quantity||8 Packs of 14|
|Waist Size||80-120cm, 32-47-inch|
|Backing Material||Cotton Feel|
|Condition||Moderate to Heavy Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder, Bowel, Bladder and Bowel|
|Units Per Pack||14|